Yankees personal injury and roster moves

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-29 17:35:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Most up-to-date NEWSApril 1: OF Estevan Florial specified for assignment; Colten Brewer preferred in direction of rosterNeeding in direction of build a location upon the 26-person roster just after building directly-hander Brewer versus the Rays, the Yankees selected Florial for assignment in advance of Saturday's recreation from the Giants.  Florial, 25, incorporates battedwith 8 house operates and 29 RBIs inside of 84 online games. All Yankees transactionsINJURY Upgrades10-working day and 15-working day ILLHP Carlos RodnExpected return: Mid- in the direction of late AprilRodn started off a throwing software package upon March 17 and threw a 15-pitch bullpen consultation upon March 23.  He threw an additional consultation upon March 27 and reported he felt tender.  Yankees supervisor Aaron Boone mentioned upon April 2 that Rodn's future outing will be 2 simulated innings, which will incorporate ingesting hitters stand within just the batter's box.  Rodn was identified with a gentle pressure of the brachioradialis soon after savoring pain throughout a March 5 get started from the Braves.  Rodn explained he pitched for the duration of a very similar trouble remaining May perhaps with the Giants.  He was put upon the 15-working day wounded record upon March 30, retroactive in direction of March 27. "I'm accurately Pretty concentrated upon making an attempt toward acquire back again," Rodn mentioned.  "I'm not on the lookout at the year; I'm hunting at each individual working day.   was a significant working day for me.  I circled it upon the calendar, mainly because I realized it was transferring toward be my minute bullpen and I sought after toward toss with a very little a lot more depth.  That's sort of my state of mind I simply require in the direction of triumph over just about every working day. "RHP Luis SeverinoExpected return: Most likely late April or MaySeverino resumed light-weight throwing upon March 31 and did as a result once more upon April 1, setting up his establish-up treatment.  He sustained a directly lat stress although performing out just after his March 21 start off versus the Tigers, in accordance towards supervisor Aaron Boone https://www.nyyankeesshirts.com.  Severino was strike difficult this spring, making it possible for 15 operates within just 15 innings for a 9. 00 Generation.  Severino includes mentioned that he would be "lucky" in the direction of skip 3 in the direction of 5 begins throughout the regular monthly period.  He was positioned upon the 15-working day wounded checklist, retroactive in direction of March 27, upon March 30. RHP Tommy KahnleExpected return: April/MayKahnle might resume throwing in the course of the 7 days of April 2, supervisor Aaron Boone reported.  Kahnle performed capture upon March 16, yet he proficient agony and acquired a cortisone injection upon March 21.  Kahnle reported that he professional a equivalent biceps tendinitis level inside of the further than, greatest not too long ago inside of 2018, While he tried using towards pitch all through the destruction and was demoted in the direction of Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.  Kahnle mentioned that position took more than a thirty day period in direction of dedication inside 18.  He was positioned upon the 15-working day wounded checklist, retroactive in direction of March 27, upon March 30. OF Harrison BaderExpected return: 7 days of April 20Bader is with the employees within just Refreshing York.  He swung within just a pool upon March 31 and will proceed towards do hence upon April 1 and April 2, in accordance in direction of supervisor Aaron Boone, who explained that Bader may well get started swinging inside a cage and re-introduce a throwing computer software in just the 7 days Trent Grisham T-Shirt.  Bader experienced a abide by-up MRI that "confirmed a large amount of progress," Boone explained.  Bader strained his indirect upon a swing towards the Cardinals upon March 8 and is needed in the direction of need to have relating to 6 months for a massive league return.  Bader was put upon the 10-working day wounded listing, retroactive toward March 27, upon March 30. RHP Lou TrivinoExpected return: Either MayTrivino tossed a bullpen consultation upon March 31 and is performing effectively with "a established gradual enjoy thanks in direction of the mother nature of his hurt," supervisor Aaron Boone claimed.  In general supervisor Brian Cashman experienced claimed that Trivino was necessary in the direction of overlook over a thirty day period of the month-to-month period.  Trivino resumed his throwing software program upon March 13.  He was put upon the 15-working day wounded record, retroactive in the direction of March 27, upon March 30. RHP Frankie MontasExpected return: Likely minute halfMontas underwent arthroscopic surgical procedure upon Feb.  21 in just Los Angeles, a course of action carried out through Dr.  Neal ElAttrache, who cleaned up the hurler's labrum.  Montas reported that he "for guaranteed" expects toward pitch within just the massive leagues this year, and he may perhaps start participating in capture as shortly as the 7 days of May possibly 7.  Repeated swelling within just the shoulder impacted Montas ultimate period with the Sporting activities and Yankees, and he claimed that he "wasn't thoroughly 100 p. c" Even though the Yankees discovered him inside a 6-participant exchange upon Aug.  1.  He was put upon the 15-working day hurt checklist, retroactive towards March 27, upon March 30. C Ben RortvedtExpected return: April-JuneRortvedt underwent a course of action upon Feb.  22 towards include an aneurysm of the posterior artery in the vicinity of his remaining shoulder, which will maintain him out of baseball actions for at minimum a thirty day period.  Rortvedt prompt that he may well need to have 2 or 3 weeks off in advance of returning.  He was savoring discoloration upon the palms of his still left hand, which caused the exams.  "I was tremendous enthusiastic concerning Spring Performing exercises, however it arrived up as just about anything we couldn't ignore," he stated.  "That arrived as a surprise.  It's lovely discouraging. " He was positioned upon the 10-working day wounded checklist, retroactive in the direction of March 27, upon March 30. 60-working day ILRHP Scott EffrossExpected return: 2024Effross underwent Tommy John surgical procedures inside Oct 2022 and commenced a throwing software package upon March 6.  He stated that his restoration is transferring perfectly Joe Girardi T-Shirt.  Supplied the regular timeline of 12-18 weeks, Effross is needed toward overlook the complete 2023 time.  He remained driving in just Tampa, Fla. , Though the employees headed north.  Effross was positioned upon the 60-working day hurt listing upon March 30. RHP Luis GilExpected return: Instant fifty percent of 2023Gil underwent Tommy John surgical procedures within May perhaps 2022, and he required in the direction of return in direction of the mound some year through the instant 50 % of the 3 time.  The directly-hander was induced towards the 60-working day wounded checklist upon Nov.  10, When that was a procedural go.  Gil resumed actively playing capture upon October.  4 at the Yankees' participant improvement intricate inside of Tampa, Fla. , and will progress his rehab.  He was positioned upon the 60-working day wounded checklist upon March 30.

Yankees T-Shirts

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz For TBL ( 湘ICP备2022007890号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 05:26 , Processed in 0.025249 second(s), 18 queries .