Puka Nacua ranked his top-5 vast receivers

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-7-8 12:01:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The offseason can be quite silent which allows gamers to go on podcasts regularly than they have the ability to during the year. Earlier this week, Los Angeles Rams pass receiver Puka Nacua joined Maxx Crosby's podcast "The Thrill with Maxx Crosby". Crosby and Nacua spoke how Cooper Kupp mentored him, just how special Matthew Stafford is, his first interaction with Aaron Donald along with a range of various other topics. Among those subjects was how Nacua rated the NFL's best pass receiver https://www.losangelesramsapparel.com/collections/omar-speights-jersey. Nacua was asked by Crosby to rank his top-5 pass receivers in the NFL in order and not including himself. Nacua placed the top-5 as: Justin Jefferson - Minnesota VikingsJa'Marr Chase - Cincinnati BengalsTyreek Hillside - Miami DolphinsDavante Adams - Las Las Vega RaidersCooper Kupp - Los Angeles RamsOn Kupp, Nacua said, "Whenever Cage's out there, man. If it's Devante Adams, it's Cooper Kupp.. Being a full receiver is something different, yet that's what makes being a Devante Adams, a Cooper Kupp that far more elite. Because they just put me out here to run paths. They recognize I'm out right here due to the fact that I can get open versus you - every one of you out below. I'm going to get open regardless of what. That's what's crazy. Not everybody gets that high-end which chance. There's an elite team and after that there's an elite-elite to be the best of the very best. "Had Kupp been coming off of his three-way crown period, there's no question that Nacua would have placed his teammate higher. Nonetheless, dealing with injury in 2014, Nacua ensured to give other broad receivers his respect too. That's not to claim that the Rams 2nd year pass receiver didn't have lots of good things to state about Kupp. Crosby and his crew asked Nacua regarding Kupp's mentorship and he had only great things to state,"They had the morning meal club which I really did not understand was a point. https://www.losangelesramsapparel.com/collections/carson-tinker-jersey. Coop would take the time and talk to me, specifically those initial 5 weeks before he returned. He's the male. One of the finest route-runners of all-time. We began having those conversations on the side afterwards Week 1 in Seattle and after that that occurred for the five weeks that he was gone. "With Nacua getting opportunities that he may not have actually entered a normal year had actually Kupp been healthy and balanced, it placed him in situations that he may not have been in otherwise. It compelled him to need to check out the game within the small details. Kupp has actually obtained a complete offseason to get healthy and balanced coming off of the ankle injury of 2022 and hamstring injury in 2015. The Rams should obtain to see both gamers take that next action as a large receiver pairing Darious Williams Jersey. Nacua was asked that his best pass receiver duos are. Said Nacua, "I obtained ta put me and Cage there. There's this person Matthew Stafford back there. We're mosting likely to give everyone a good mixup this year without a doubt. "On podcasts organized by other NFL players, the guest players often tend to open up much more as it is more of a laid-back discussion rather than a full-fledged interview. That was absolutely the situation when Nacua signed up with Crosby.

Rams Store
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz For TBL ( 湘ICP备2022007890号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 07:06 , Processed in 0.024820 second(s), 18 queries .